guest bill of rights
We desire to create a strong point of difference in our salons by delivering a World Class guest service experience. The following is a list of things you should experience in our locations:
- Upon entering the salon, you will be greeted by our guest relations team and offered Aveda Comforting Tea, coffee or filtered water.
- You will be given a tour of the salon so you feel comfortable in our location.
- You will be escorted into a changing room to change into a t-shirt or dressing gown prior to your service.
- Your stylist will perform a thorough dry hair consultation.
- A digital portfolio will be used during the consultation to confirm your desired look.
- Your stylist will conduct a stress relieving treatment scalp and shoulder massage. This is your time to relax!
- You will then be escorted to the shampoo area for a relaxing shampoo and conditioning treatment.
- During your service, the stylist will introduce the products they used and will teach you how to complete your style.
- Your stylist will conduct a complimentary makeup touch up which is designed to complete your highly fashionable look.
- Next you will be escorted to the product shelves with a basket where the stylist will review the products and tools they used so that you will be able to duplicate your look at home.
- Your stylist will then let you and the guest relations team know how many weeks from now you will need to return in order to maintain your look.
- The guest relations team will pre-book your next reservation.
It is our vision to create a “WOW” experience for you each time you visit our salons. We want to be the place you send all your friends and family!
Please do not hesitate to provide feedback for us on how we performed.
Thank you for visiting Centre Salons & Spas!
© 2016 Centre Salons & Spas